I'm western union Agent Mr. James Anthony Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union. You are advise to Contact W..." /> I'm western union Agent Mr. James Anthony Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union. You are advise to Contact W...">

From Hon Ms Mary Samuleh" gabrielblasco@speedy.com.ar

I'm western union Agent Mr. James Anthony Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union. You are advise to Contact WU with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment MTCN= 382-785-0242 , For more information contact Mr. James Anthony, Tell: +22999090922 Email: (westernunion982@yahoo.com) Send him Your Full Name,Address Phone Contact, he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed.
Thank you for cooperation
Best Regards,
Mary Samuleh

From Hon Ms Mary Samuleh" <gabrielblasco@speedy.com.ar> I'm western union Agent Mr. James Anthony Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union. You are advise to Contact WU with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment MTCN= 382-785-0242 , For more information contact Mr. James Anthony, Tell: +22999090922 Email: (westernunion982@yahoo.com) Send him Your Full Name,Address Phone Contact, he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed. Thank you for cooperation Best Regards, Mary Samuleh

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft